Welcome to Hamilton Secondary School
Hamilton Secondary College was established in 1958 as Mitchell Park Boys Technical High School. The school became co-educational from 1972 and was then known as Mitchell Park High School. In 1991 Hamilton Secondary College was established following the amalgamation with Glengowrie High School. The name “Hamilton” recognises that Glengowrie High School was located on land once owned by the famous Hamilton family whose wines were produced from vines planted in the local area.
Today, Hamilton Secondary College is a flourishing school delivering high quality education to our community.